If you are a resident of the UK or European Union, you have a statutory right to cancel your online order without giving any reason within 14 days of the day on which you (or someone you nominate, other than a carrier) receives the goods, provided you give us written notice.
To exercise the right to cancel your order, you must inform us by one of the following methods:
- select ‘Cancel Order’ in the returns portal. Note this will only appear if you are eligible. You will then need to process a return for this order. Find out how to process a return here; or
- by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- use the model cancellation form, but it is not mandatory to use this form.
You must send the goods at your cost to us. Unless otherwise advised, please return goods to the following address:
eShopWorld Return Centre UK (FOR)
c/o Hellmann Worldwide Logistics Limited
DC6 Hurricane Way
Before you return an item, please ensure all conditions stipulated on this page have been met. We also recommend you return your parcel via registered or traceable postal services or courier as all parcels remain your responsibility until received by Forever New.
For eligible orders which are cancelled, we will issue you with a full refund of the purchase price. Where applicable, delivery fees will be reimbursed, except where you have selected a premium delivery method such as ‘express delivery’ or ‘same day delivery’ service. If you have paid for a premium delivery method, we will reimburse you the cost of standard delivery only.
Please ensure goods are returned in their original packaging and in original condition (unworn, unwashed, unused and with original tags intact). We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied (if any), if the loss is the result of excessive or unnecessary handling by you.
We will reimburse you (using your original method of payment) no later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any of the goods supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide us with evidence that the goods have been returned to us; or
- if no goods were supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed of your decision to cancel your order.
You will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If we have sent goods to you and you have cancelled your order, we will withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the goods back (whichever is the earliest). If we do not receive the goods back, we may collect them from you at your cost.
The right to cancel does not extend to goods:
- which have been made to your specifications or are clearly personalized
- which are delivered sealed and not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons (such as swimwear or lingerie), if they become unsealed after delivery
- if (by their nature) goods become mixed inseparably with other goods after delivery.
Please see The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 for more information.