For all returns, you must raise your return via our International Website Online Return Portal. Follow the steps below to complete your return correctly:
- On the Online Returns Portal, simply enter your order number and email address to open the request.
- Ensure you select the correct item(s) you wish to return and the correct return reason.
- You will then be provided with a shipping label, please print this label and attach to your return parcel.
- Ensure the items you wish to return are parceled safely and securely, and the return label is firmly attached and visible. Remove any previous shipping label to avoid confusion.
- Take your return parcel with return shipping label attached to your local post office. You will need to pay the shipping label cost to ship your return.